As a visitor of this website, you agree to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use. Along with that, you have to abide by all the regulations and laws applicable to the website and obey the concerned governing laws.
Any disagreement to these Terms and Conditions will prohibit you from accessing the website.
- The use of any material or information given on the website is entirely made at the risk of the visitors. For this, SoftProdigy is not to be held accountable.
As a user, you are responsible to confirm that the material, information, products or services available at the website are in accordance to your specific requirements.
- The design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and all the other material available on this website are protected by the appropriate Trade mark and Copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the website or web content may be counted as a criminal offence or the damage claims can be raised by SoftProdigy.
- Every now and then the links to other websites might be included in our web content. It is done to provide best-quality information to the visitors and in no sense do we endorse the website(s). SoftProdigy doesn’t take any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All the trademarks published on the website are not the official property of, or licensed to the operator. These are duly acknowledged on the website.
- Any link to this website must not be created from other websites, without a prior written consent from us.
- Any such use which amounts to technical abuse of the website, including but not limited to Bandwidth Choking, DDOS, Brute Force, Leaching, Automatic Registration, Automatic Software based Verification is prohibited.
- The use of our services for any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. We do not entertain any damages occurring to the third party due to such a misuse of services.
- In accordance with our abuse policy described above, we reserve the right to turn over the IP addresses of people who abuse our system either to the appropriate legal authorities or to those against whom abuse has been perpetrated. Use of this service constitutes acceptance of the terms of our abuse policy.
The information or material published on SoftProdigy has been taken from the sources that are considered as the reliable ones. Any warranties to the suitability, accuracy or completeness of such material or information are disclaimed by us.
No guarantee of non-infringement is taken as our policy disclaimers may revise from time to time. If you keep visiting and using the website after any modifications, it would be considered as your agreement to the applied changes.
The content published on the website is the copyright of SoftProdigy under concerned laws.
Working with us never risks your information in any way as we take measures to protect every sort of information transferred by you, whether online or offline.
All the information provided by you, both general and sensitive, is in encrypted form and is transferred through secure gateways. This can be verified with the closed lock icon depicted near the URL of the website.
So, you can rest assured that your information is in a secure environment.